Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Adventure Continues!

Dear reader,

If you're a regular, I'm sure there are many thoughts racing through your mind right now.

What the heck happened to this place?! Where the hell are all the posts?! What's with the overhaul?? Who's that hot chick on the right??

First things first. Those of you who frequent my humble blog know that I've ceased in updating it. Truth be told, I've gotten quite bored of Skyrim as a whole due to a myriad of reasons. I sure as hell milked the hell out of that cow though; with close to a thousand hours spent in Tamriel. Among those reasons is the ridiculous amount of time it takes to make a full post, real life obligations and the seemingly stagnant progression in the adult modding community. I very much doubt I will be touching Skyrim anytime soon, much less be able to produce any more content for this blog. And for that, my fellow loyal readers... I wish to apologize.

But.

Don't sheath your swords into their scabbards just yet! You see, before I decided to take a long break from Skyrim or adult modding, I was on brief bout of Skyrim frenzy. And from that frenzy, I have finally created the character I've always envisioned. And from there a substantial amount of smutty content was born (vastly better in quality and quantity than my existing crap content). Alas, at that time I could not find the motivation to post them. 

With that, the old Freyja has now retired to make way for the new and final one. I shall be regularly posting more smut until I have exhausted my collection.

I must admit that I originally did not intend to post anything anymore in this blog... but I realized some of you still, to this very day, check in and enjoy what I do. And thus, though I would not be producing any new material in the foreseeable future, it would be injustice for me not to at least share the existing goodies I have lying around.

So sit tight, fellow sick perverts and expect some good shit very soon! 

P/S: 
To those of you who wish to revisit my old posts, you may find them under Pages of the Past on the left-side of the page, just underneath the Adventures thingy. I've compiled them into a single post for your convenience.

Cheers!




3 comments:

  1. (evil laughs) My precious! lol Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more from that wolf ecounter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old character looked better :/

    Look forward for moar

    ReplyDelete